Fifehead Neville near Sturminster Newton, Dorset – Belview Cottage
A lovely standalone cottage in an ideal, rural location in Dorset’s gorgeous Blackmore Vale, near the hamlet of Fifehead Neville.
This delightful cottage near Sturminster Newton, with oak flooring downstairs, is set in the grounds of the owner’s home and has been furnished and equipped to an exceptionally high quality.
This Sturminster Newton holiday cottage features two charming bedrooms under the eaves, both boasting wonderful views across the surrounding unspoilt countryside.
There is also a good-sized family bathroom, with both a bath and a separate shower cubicle.
Make use of the superb fitted kitchen and relax in the spacious sitting room, with a wood burner-effect electric fire, a dining area and French doors leading to the driveway.
Outside, there is an enclosed private garden, the perfect place for sitting out, relaxing and breathing in fresh country air.
Set in a really wonderful “get away from it all” location, visitors can stroll along the rural footpaths leading right from the doorstep of this lovely Dorset holiday cottage.
Explore the many nearby fascinating towns, such as ancient Sherborne, hilltop Shaftesbury, Thomas Hardy’s beloved Dorchester, and of course the attractive nearby market town of Sturminster Newton, alternatively take the short drive south and venture along the stunning Dorset Jurassic Coast.
A superb ‘home from home’ holiday base for exploring Dorset, offering something for all the family, at any time of the year.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC
- Sitting room with electric wood burner-effect fire and dining area.
- Oil central heating with electric woodburner-effect fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and halogen hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview HD, DAB radio/CD player with music and power ports, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power, Bed linen and towels are included in the rental
- DAB radio alarm clock and hairdryer in both bedrooms
- Travel cot in double bedroom, highchair and baby bath on request
- Off road-parking for two cars
- Small lockable store
- Enclosed lawned garden with raised paved patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking inside or outside property
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Note: Sloping ceilings in bedrooms, with restricted headroom in places
- Note: The arrival time for this property is 4pm.