The site is not open to the public and the four cottages are sheltered beneath a headland and are 75′ above the sea, accessed via a one-mile-long private road. There are fine views out to sea and the chance to watch fishing boats coming in and out of Padstow.
The cottages are semi-detached, with the lighthouse positioned in the middle. At the front, there is a communal tarmac forecourt with parking. To the rear, on the sea side, there is a shared walled grass area which is fenced at the cliff edge. (In the interest of safety, it is recommended that guests do not use this space). The South West Coast Path runs around the headland and on towards Padstow.
Presented in association with Trinity House, Trevose Head Lighthouse lies on a headland between sandy beaches, four miles west of Padstow. Brook Cottage is one of four delightful cottages on this private site, sheltered beneath the headland.
- Sleeps four guests.
- Bedroom with 5′ king-size bed.
- Bedroom with twin 3′ single beds.
- Shower room with walk-in shower.
- Large communal, grassed area.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- One well behaved dog is welcome (small additional charge).
- The lighthouse does not have a fog signal
- Parking for one car. Additional public parking available 100 yards away.
- Minimum of a two night stay.