- Situated in the bustling seaside resort of Ventnor within walking distance of the beach
- Breathtaking sea views from the apartment and balcony over Ventnor Seafront
- First floor two-bedroom apartment, ideal for those family seaside getaways
- 2 bedrooms – 1 double, 1 twin
- 1 bathroom, 1 en suite shower room
- Electric oven with grill and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Nespresso coffee machine (capsules not provided)
- Electric and heating included
- Linen and towels are professionally laundered to 60°C
- On street parking nearby
- Wi-Fi included
- Regret no pets
- Beach, pub and shop within walking distance
- South-facing balcony with sea views
- TV and Smart DVD in lounge
Located beneath St Boniface Down, the highest point on the Isle of Wight, this apartment is perfect for those who want to be close to Ventnor’s seafront and beach. There is so much to see on this beautiful island.
Situated in an elevated position overlooking Ventnor’s Esplanade and harbour, this apartment is ideally placed not only to explore the delights of this bustling seaside town, with its local shops, bars and restaurants but is within a two minute walk of the island’s southernmost holiday beach. Several other tourist destinations are accessible, from Shanklin to Freshwater Bay and the oldest theme park in the UK, in neighbouring Blackgang Chine. There is something for all the family to enjoy here! Ventnor is located beneath St Boniface Down, the highest point on the Isle of Wight, and this apartment is perfect for those who want to be close to Ventnor’s seafront and town but with access to a wealth of coastal and upland walks, local history and culture.
Being on the first floor, this apartment benefits from its elevated position with fantastic uninterrupted sea views. The apartment is light and spacious with large bay windows to the front. The open-plan kitchen/diner is fully equipped with electric oven, grill and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. The dining table (extendable) offers ample seating for guests. Where better to sit of an evening to watch the sun setting over the sea, whilst enjoying a cold glass of wine.With even more views from the main lounge, everyone can enjoy the magnificent vista, with a TV and Smart DVD you can also snuggle up after a busy day and watch your favourite film. Along the hallway you will find the master double bedroom with en suite shower room and WC, and the twin bedroom just opposite. The bedrooms are quiet and have views of St Boniface Down. The family bathroom sits at the end of the hallway.
The apartment’s south-facing balcony, with access from the snug, has the most amazing sea views. The ideal spot to sit out and enjoy a cold drink on a sunny summers evening. On street parking is available nearby, on a first come first served basis. For peace of mind, the nearby public car park (3 minutes walk) offers weekly or daily parking permits.