A holiday here is all about enjoying the great outdoors and, with its crumbling castles, rocky clifftop paths, and beautiful beaches, Dorset is ripe for exploring.
Back at base, families can opt to holiday in either our caravans or our lodges, some with the added luxury of their own hot tub. Our accommodation offers panoramic views of Swanage Bay and the Purbeck hills, making here the ideal indulgent escape. Alternatively, if you’re looking to get back to basics, during the summer we offer informal seasonal tent pitches with no electric on our Coastal Heights camping field.
- Spectacular views over the Jurassic Coast
- Caravans and lodges, some with their very own hot tub
- Surrounded by scenic Purbeck countryside
- Use of facilities at the neighbouring park
- Free Wi-Fi
- Informal summer camping pitches