The Tack Room – once part of a farm building and now a small, comfortable bolthole for two.
Click here to check Price and availability
It simply has a 7.5 sq m double-bedded room with an adjoining shower room and a galley kitchen (no separate sitting room).
Guests are welcome to use the picnic/play area with views to the sea across fields and the tower of St Nectan’s Church.
The spa room with hot tub and sauna can be booked for private sessions. Groups can book 95990 Tack Room in conjunction with 959902 Linhay, 959901 Stables, 959900 Granary and 959889 Milking Parlour.
- Over one level
- One bedroom: 1 x double with en-suite shower room, shower, basin and WC and dining area
- Shared sauna, hot tub (seasonal times apply)
- Electric panel heaters
- Electric 2 ring hob, microwave, fridge, shared laundry facilities, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Patio with furniture
- Shared children’s play area/picnic area
- Spa room with hot tub &, sauna (generally available Easter – October for private booking available free of charge)
- One small dog welcome at £25, per week
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop/pub under 3 miles
- Coast under 2 miles
- Note: Sorry no children or infants
- Note: This property does not have a conventional oven
- Note: No separate sitting room.