- One of a pair of delightful cottages set within beautiful countryside enjoying open views to the Solent and Hampshire coastline
- Excellent walking and cycling area with ample footpaths and tracks to explore
- Ideally located making this an ideal bolt hole for exploring the island
- 1 bedroom – 1 king-size
- 1 bathroom with shower over the bath and WC
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and small freezer
- Washing and drying service available
- Wood burner (first basket of logs included)
- Towels included
- Bed linen included
- Heating and electric included
- Wi-Fi included
- Off-road parking for 1 car
- Regret no pets
- Regret no children
- Farm shop and restaurant close by
A stunning 200 year cottage within beautiful countryside, enjoying open views to the Solent. Perfectly located for exploring the island, with plenty of things to do and see on the doorstep.
One of two renovated cottages, this property embodies country style and living. It lies within an excellent walking and cycling area, with footpaths and tracks extending in various directions, including to the coast at Wootton Creek, the woods at Briddlesford Copse, and Arreton Downs.
The floating bridge at Cowes offers easy access to the shops of West Cowes and to the countryside and small coves on the west of the island. The larger east coast sandy beaches of Ryde, Appley, and St Helens are also nearby.
The cottage is over 200 years old and retains many original features, including the stunning exposed beams and inglenook fireplace. Relax in the charming open-plan lounge in front of the cosy woodburning stove, the perfect spot for unwinding with a good book or a cup of tea. Here you’ll also find a comfortable sofa and a TV/DVD. There’s a small dining area and a lovely fitted kitchen, equipped with an electric cooker and hob, microwave, fridge, separate freezer, and dishwasher. Stairs lead to a charming double bedroom, which has a king-size bed and beautiful views across fields to the sea on the horizon. There’s also a bathroom with bath, overhead shower, and WC.
A delightful garden can be found to the side of the cottage, with lawns and shrubberies as well as a summer house. Garden furniture is provided, making it a lovely spot for relaxing and enjoying the open views. There’s parking for one car available on the gravel drive.