- Situated alongside four other properties, on the former site of Steephill Castle stables
- Excellent location adjacent to Ventnor Park Gardens and Ventnor Botanic Gardens
- Just a short walk from the seafront, with its traditional beachfront shops and eateries
- 2 bedrooms – 1 double and 1 single
- 1 bathroom with WC, 1 en-suite shower with WC
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge with ice compartment and washing machine
- Electric and central heating included
- Regret no pets
- Regret no babies or children
- Wi-Fi included
- Off-road parking for 1 car
- Beach, pub, and shops within walking distance
- TV with basic Sky package in lounge
- Occupancy is 2+1 in the single bedroom on the mezzanine level
Pretty stable conversion property sleeping up to three guests, offering attractive accommodation in the seaside resort of Ventnor, just a short walk to the beach and the well-regarded botanic gardens.
This stable conversion property is located in the pretty seaside town of Ventnor on the Isle of Wight’s southern coast. The town has a lovely laidback feel to it, and offers a traditional seafront, only a short walk from the cottage. In the opposite direction you’ll find the well-regarded Ventnor Botanic Gardens, which offers an interesting collection of plants, thanks to the area’s warm micro climate. The gardens are also home to a restaurant which specialises in local produce, as well as offering access to the traffic-free beach at Steephill Cove: a wonderfully secluded bay where visitors can spend a quiet afternoon enjoying the views and perhaps sampling the food at The Crab Shed restaurant, which is open in the summer months from Easter onwards.
This delightful cottage provides thoughtfully finished accommodation for up to three guests. Upon arrival, guests will find themselves in the attractive, light-filled open-plan living space: a lounge/kitchen/diner which is overlooked by a quirky mezzanine level. The lounge area offers comfortable seating, a feature fireplace, and a TV with a basic Sky package, whilst the kitchen area offers an electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge with ice compartment and washing machine. The double bedroom can also be found on the ground floor and is an attractive light-filled room with patio doors which lead out to the courtyard garden and an en-suite shower room with shower and WC. A separate bathroom is equipped with a bath, handheld shower and WC, whilst the second bedroom is situated on the mezzanine level and is accessed via stairs from the living area. This charming space, in the eaves of the property, has a single bed, and overlooks the lounge area due to the open nature of the surrounding railings. Returning back downstairs, a sunny conservatory provides guests with a pleasant place to enjoy some quiet time, perhaps settling in with a good book and drinks in the afternoon and a door opens from here onto the courtyard.
The cottage’s south-facing walled garden, with its table and chairs, is accessed through the patio doors in the master bedroom and makes for a delightful spot to sit and enjoy the quiet surroundings. There is parking for one car, meanwhile, in a gated courtyard to the front of the property
Please note there is a refundable £100 security deposit for this property payable closer to the start of your holiday.