As you peer out from your own luxury lodge – warm mug of tea in hand – rediscover the beauty of nature in its frosted branches, blustery beaches and crisp winter skies.
Our lodges, caravans, and luxury houses provide all the home comforts you would expect and are perfect for those cosy wintry nights in or for enjoying those glorious evenings wrapped up on your very own veranda, watching the sun set in the beautiful night sky. Add the pleasure of sinking into your private hot tub as the mercury hits zero, and you’ll soon agree that winter is a special time here with Shorefield.
- Catch our very own pantomime (ohhh yes you can!) throughout December
- Discover fantastic local Christmas markets
- See the fantastic light displays across our towns and villages
- Retreat to your favourite home from home
- New Year’s Eve parties to remember
Stunning Winter Locations
An ideal time to retreat to a cosy lodge
Winter is the time for frosty mornings and a chill in the air at night, but that doesn’t mean you should hibernate until spring. In fact winter makes an ideal time to retreat to a cosy lodge or caravan, especially here in the UK.
The UK is home to some of the most scenic landscapes and coastal walks, and these aren’t any less beautiful in winter. Dorset and the New Forest are renowned as places of beauty and the New Forest National Park turns into a stunning winter wonderland, with sparkling icy plains and (if you’re lucky) snow covered trees and heaths, providing its very own charm and beauty. Wrap up in a cosy hat and scarf and reap the benefits of the fresh winter air, whether you’re by the seaside or in the countryside.
Our festive weekends kick off from Friday evening throughout December with fun-packed entertainment from our team, featuring your favourite party dances and games, plus a visit from Cybil & Cyril.
- Take time out and enjoy a woodland winter walk
- South coast locations are perfect to enjoy the beach at Christmas
- Fantastic local markets and themed events