Wharfedale, Yorkshire Dales
1 Bridge End is a delightful stone-built, end-terrace cottage with stunning riverside views, gorgeous garden and summerhouse situated above the banks of the River Wharfe, 5 minutes’ walk from the centre of the honeypot location of Grassington.
Lovingly decorated with wooden flooring, 1 Bridge End provides superb accommodation over four floors, boasting a woodburner-effect stove in the dining room, a fabulous sitting room with magnificent views of the river and surrounding dales and a warming open fire.
The village offers a large variety of well-stocked and distinctive shops and pubs as well as art galleries and there are beautiful walks along the river to Linton Falls, as well as challenging walks in the nearby hills.
Grassington is also the home to the popular annual Grassington Festival or travel back in time and enjoy the delights of the Christmas Dickensian Festival.
With fishing and pony trekking, Bolton Abbey, the Yorkshire Dales National Park and Skipton all close by, this lovely property makes an ideal touring base!
Set out over four floors, this holiday accommodation in Grassington, Wharfedale in the Yorkshire Dales consists of
- Five bedrooms: 1 x lower ground floor twin, 1 x 1st floor king-size double, 2 x 1st floor single, 1 x 2nd floor compact attic twin (limited head space and storage)
- Bathroom with corner bath, power shower over, basin & WC
- Additional separate WC & baby basin
- Ground floor shower room with power shower cubicle, basin & WC
- Compact shaker-style fitted kitchen
- Dining room with gas woodburner-effect stove
- Sitting room with open fire.
- Gas central heating with gas stove in dining room, open fire in sitting room
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD, WiFi, small library of books/games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Spacious south west-facing garden overlooking river with furniture, BBQ & summerhouse
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops & pubs 4 mins walk
- Note: Grassington Dickensian Festival and Christmas Market: A fabulous family day out in Yorkshire on the 5-6 December and 12-13 December 2020.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £250.