- Pretty thatched cottage near the centre of Brighstone and in the grounds of Gillmans House
- Light and contemporary accommodation and a secluded garden with furniture and a parasol for enjoying meals outside
- Surrounded by the West Wight countryside with wonderful walks from the doorstep and less than a mile to the beach and National Trust coastline
- 1 ground floor king-size bedroom
- 1 bathroom with bath with handheld shower and a WC
- Electric fan oven with hob and grill, fridge with ice compartment and microwave
- Washing machine and tumble dryer available at owner’s home by arrangement
- Central heating and electric included
- Bed linen included
- Off-road parking for 1 car
- Wi-Fi included
- Please note this property is an adult only property
- Regret no pets
- Short walk to bus service and village shops
- TV/DVD in lounge and bedroom
This charming thatched cottage is located on the coast, close to the centre of Brighstone, and has been decorated with fresh colours following a classic, nautical theme.
Situated in the grounds of Gillmans House, this property is surrounded by gorgeous West Wight countryside. The village of Brighstone is home to an ancient church, general store, pub, newsagent and hairdressers, perfect for stocking up on supplies for your stay or enjoying a meal out. Set out on foot to explore the wonderful Brighstone Downs or follow the footpath to the renowned Tennyson Downs and The Needles. The beach and National Trust coastline are less than a mile away and the small towns of Freshwater and Yarmouth are both a short drive away.
Inside, this historic thatched cottage has been tastefully decorated to offer bright, open-plan accommodation with a nautical touch. Prepare romantic meals for two in the kitchen area, which contains an electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge with ice compartment. There is a pleasant dining area next to the large window. After a long day on foot, relax and unwind in the delightful lounge area, which features a comfortable seating and TV/DVD, the perfect space for relaxing in front of your favourite film or unwinding with a good book. The king-size bedroom is bright with a TV/DVD, an en-suite bathroom with bath with handheld shower and a WC, and a door opening onto the garden. Perfect for enjoying your morning coffee in the fresh air.
To the rear of the property, there is a delightful secluded garden with a large lawn, mature trees, garden furniture and a parasol for relaxing together in the sunshine. There is parking for one car alongside the cottage.