- Beautifully located above Alum Bay with its sandy beach, this apartment has panoramic views of the downs and sea
- Soak up the perfect scenery from the private terrace
- Enjoy wonderful walks towards Freshwater Bay and The Needles and don’t miss the sunsets that this area has to offer
- 2 bedrooms – 1 double and 1 twin
- 1 bathroom and 1 en-suite shower room
- Complex of properties
- Private terrace
- Shared garden
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and washer/dryer
- TV/DVD in lounge
- Storage heating and electric included
- 2 dogs welcome
- Wi-Fi available
- Parking for 2 cars
- Pub within walking distance, beach a short drive
- We regret that the operation of drones is not permitted in the grounds of this property
Located within a large country house, this charming apartment enjoys a delightful terrace and superb rural and sea views. It’s also excellently situated for exploring the island.
On the first floor of a large detached property, which has been carefully converted to provide six dwellings, this apartment enjoys the best of both coast and country. It sits above Alum Bay in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, within a wonderful walking area. Head east part Tennyson’s monument to Freshwater Bay, Brook, and Brighstone, or west towards The Needles. The beach at Alum Bay is within a reasonable walk away, where you can enjoy the famous coloured sands and boat trips. The sandy coves of Totland and Colwell Bay are also nearby, and provide great spots for swimming, paddling and fishing. The port of Yarmouth is also well worth a visit, with its excellent restaurants and boutique shops.
The apartment has been furnished to a high standard, providing an attractive accommodation for a small family. There’s a charming open-plan living room, furnished with a comfortable sofa and chairs, a TV/DVD, and French doors which open onto the terrace. There’s also a dining area with sea views, and a well-equipped kitchen with an electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and washer/dryer. The property also has two delightful bedrooms – one twin room which boasts incredible sea views, and a double bedroom with a king-size bed and an en-suite shower room with WC. You’ll also find a separate bathroom with a bath, hand shower, and WC.
Step out onto the terrace and relax on the garden furniture provided, taking in the beautiful view and fresh sea air. You can also access a lovely area of garden to the rear of the house, where you’ll find a shared lawn that’s the perfect spot for children to play. Parking is available for two cars to the side of the property.
Dogs are charged at £20 each per full or part week.