- Attractive single-storey property situated one mile from the local beach which is famed for its excellent fossil finds
- Offering comfortable accommodation throughout and with an attractive garden with decked terrace and summerhouse
- On an unmade country lane with easy access to the coastal path which leads to the lovely sandy beach and surf spot of Compton
- 2 bedrooms – 1 double and 1 twin
- Bathroom with handheld shower-over-bath and WC
- En-suite shower room with shower and WC to the double room
- TV, Blu-ray player, and hi-fi
- Wi-Fi included
- Oven, hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and washing machine
- Bed linen, heating, and electric included
- Towels included
- Cot and highchair available on request
- 1 large or 2 medium-sized dogs welcome by arrangement, at an additional charge (must be kept out of the bedrooms and off the furniture)
- £100 security deposit payable prior to arrival
- Off-road parking for 2 small or medium-sized cars
- Pub, shop, and beach within walking distance
Single-storey property offering attractive accommodation for four guests, boasting beautifully designed contemporary-style gardens, located just one mile from the Isle of Wight’s south coast.
This property is located on a tranquil country lane just outside the coastal village of Brighstone on the Isle of Wight’s south coast. This attractive village has a handy shop, a welcoming pub, and even a small museum dedicated to the history of the village and the lifeboat men who have lived there. The local beach is situated one mile from the cottage and is a great place to enjoy waterfront walks, whilst the excellent sandy beach at Compton is located just four miles to the west and is popular with families, swimmers, fishermen, and surfers.
This single-storey property offers plenty of space for guests to enjoy a relaxing holiday, with the heart of the house being the comfortable lounge. This room has a bay window which overlooks the property’s pretty front garden and features a grand piano, cosy wood burner, TV, and Blu-ray player. A step from the lounge leads down to the conservatory dining room, which in turn has another step leading up to the kitchen which is well-equipped with an oven, hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and washing machine. The first of the property’s bedrooms is a delightful double room which not only offers an en-suite shower room with a shower and WC, but also patio doors which open onto a charming decked terrace. The second room, meanwhile, is a light-filled twin room, near to which the bathroom has a raised free-standing bath and WC.
The property’s outside space has been particularly well designed to offer several attractive seating areas which have been finished in a sleek, contemporary style. To the front of the property there are steps up to a raised decked terrace, beyond which there is a pretty summerhouse, perfect for relaxing over drinks and a good book. To the rear of the property, a raised decked patio is accessed through both of the bedrooms and is thoughtfully furnished with tables, outdoor sofas, and a swinging chair. There is parking on the driveway and in the garage for two small to medium-sized cars. Please note, that 5 steps lead from the drive up to the front of the bungalow, and there are several internal steps between rooms once inside.
Dogs are charged at £20 each per full or part week.
Please note there is a refundable £100 security deposit for this property payable closer to the start of your holiday.